PILOTO

marzo 27, 2014








After much thought, analyze and be with this idea around in my head every night, I finally decided to throw myself to write this blog, do not know what awaits us, only God knows them, I do it with a passion that I have fashion and all that it entails, you will find here, I'm not sure about that, I will share my point of view, things I like, all those who push us to do these every day, I'm not an expert on this, but I will give all this to be the best thing done by my passion, so wish me luck that we have a long way to go. begin. 


Andres

DespuĆ©s de mucho pensar, analizar y estar con esta idea rondando en mi cabeza todas las noches, al fin decidĆ­ lanzarme a escribir este blog, no sĆ© quĆ© nos espera, solo dios los sabe, esto lo hago por una pasiĆ³n que tengo la moda y todo lo que ella conlleva, que encontraremos aquĆ­ , no estoy seguro de eso, compartirĆ© mi punto de vista, las cosas que me gustan ,todas esas que nos  empuja a hacer estos todos los dĆ­as, no soy un experto en esto, pero darĆ© todo para ser esto lo mejor que hecho, por mi pasiĆ³n, asĆ­ que desĆ©enme suerte que nos espera un largo camino por recorrer. Comencemos.

Andres





No hay comentarios.:

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT!

Con tecnologĆ­a de Blogger.