Perdre Haleine SS2016 Lookbook

enero 04, 2016
New Year, New begin

It's amazing how time passes so fast, we were recently finished reviewing the collections summer, we finished the holidays this year, and next week we begin to see the collections for next winter, unbelievable.
And this is how I return to the blog with all the enthusiasm (at least until the time and work, college, etc, allow me) to share everything that I can to you about this fabulous world of fashion, so please join me.

I decided to begin to show the South Korean brand Lookbook Perdre Haleine, for summer 2016, which has highlighted the influence garments and comic Korean alphabet. Collection board fascinates me because my favorite aspects of sport with the chance that it can be very risky, but without reaching the extreme madness.

So please let me know if you guys have a favorite in this collection, and do not forget to see us ready in the next post. Bye.

Es increible como pasa el tiempo tan rapido, hace poco estabamos terminado de repasar las coleciones de verano, terminamos las fiestas de fin de aƱo, y en la proxima semana comenzamos a ver las coleciones para el proximo invierno, Increible. 
Y es asi como vuelvo al blog con todas las ganas (por lo menos hasta que el tiempo y el trabajo, universidad, etc, me lo permitan) para compartir todo lo que me sea posible con ustedes acerca de este fabuloso mundo de la moda, asi que por favor acompaƱenme.

Para comenzar he decidido mostrarles el Lookbook de la marca surcoreana  Perdre Haleine, para el verano 2016, El cual ha resaltado sus prendas con la influencia del alfabeto y comic Koreano. Coleccion que me fascina porque junta mis aspectos favoritos de lo deportivo con lo casual que puede ser muy arriesgado, pero sin llegar a la locura extrema.

Asi que chicos porfavor dejenme saber si tienen algun favorito de esta coleccion, y no se olviden de vernos prontos en el proximo post. Adios.









Photos: Fucking Young

No hay comentarios.:

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT!

Con tecnologĆ­a de Blogger.